This wonderfully detailed Butterfly Sugar Jar from the collections of Franz Porcelain brings an airy, inspired summery feel to any engagement or display of fine china. Vivid hand-painted colors burst from the flawless porcelain in three-dimensional relief to fill any space with the fresh, vibrant images of nature's own artistry. Give it as a wedding or anniversary gift to be cherished and admired, or make it the centerpiece of your own stunning tea and coffee service. All Franz Porcelain tableware is FDA certified "Food Safe."
About Franz Porcelain
Franz Porcelain corporate commitment to ultimate quality and traditional craftsmanship has made its pieces among the most sought-after in porcelain. The finest Chinese clays and glazes are used to create, fire and color each piece in the painstaking time-honored artisan's tradition. Each piece begins life on paper as a sketch influenced by the power, vitality and beauty of nature; then, old and new - as well as East and West - meet as current software is used to refine the design and begin its journey to brilliant three-dimensional art. Decades of experience are required to understand and successfully employ the combination of mixing, firing, casting and coloring techniques used by Franz, including specialized skills such as the company's own unique take on undercut molding.
- Each item is fired at over 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. Colors will not fade.
- Franz Porcelain is FDA approved food safe. They are all functional items.
- Due to the delicate designs of Franz Porcelain, we do not recommend cleaning Franz products in a dishwasher.
- Wash carefully by hand with mild soap and warm water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Considering the size and the complicated 3D sculpture of our products, we DO NOT recommend Microwave use.
View ALL of our BUTTERFLY GIFTS & BUTTERFLY PRODUCTS
View Our Complete FRANZ PORCELAIN COLLECTION