Featuring a truly eye catching image, this exceptional quality Bull Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow by Micahelian Home will not only enhance your decor, but it will be a great topic of conversation among your guests!
- Nature-inspired design by family-run company Michaelian Home
- Features hand-stitched image with approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- 100% wool face and a cotton velvet zippered back
- Feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Dry Clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.