Hand-stitched by family-owned company Michaelian Home, this Octopus Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow is a detailed work of needlepoint craftsmanship and nature-inspired art. Unparalleled quality, tradition, and heritage are hallmarks of Michaelian Home's remarkable needlepoint works of home decor art. Celebrated since the 1920's for their adherence to traditional craftsmanship and natural inspiration, Michaelian Home brings you this delightful Octopus Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow.
- 100% wool face with hand-stitched ocean design features approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- Cotton velvet zippered backing
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Dry clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our OCTOPUS GIFTS & OCTOPUS PRODUCTS