This Fern Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow from Michaelian Home makes a beautiful, hand-crafted work of art that evokes the intricate beauty of nature's design bringing a lush botanical beauty to your couch or bed in a fine work of American craftsmanship. Unparalleled quality, tradition, and heritage are hallmarks of Michaelian Home's remarkable needlepoint works of home decor art.
- Crisp botanical design hand-stitched using approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- 100% wool face and cotton velvet zippered back
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Dry clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.