This beautiful Brig Georgiana Mixed Stitch Down Throw Pillow by Michaelian Home is inspired by James Guy Evans' 1846 original oil painting of the Brig Georgiana. A functional work of art, this delightful accent pillow is perfect for your nautical themed decor.
- Designed by family-run company Michaelian Home
- Features mixed stitch images, needlepoint (approx 120 stitches per inch) and petit point (approx 220 stitches per inch)
- 100% wool face and a cotton velvet zippered back
- Feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Dry Clean only
- Part of the Williamsburg Reserve Collection
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.