This Vibrant Embroidered Chain Stitch Down Throw Pillow from Michaelian Home features a gorgeous design of flowers consisting of soft greens, blues, red, and rose accented with brown and purple on a beige field. This down throw pillow from Michaelian Home is a true work of art that celebrates both the tradition of cross stitch textile art and the natural beauty of blooming flowers.
- Hand-stitched image with approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- 100% wool face and red linen zippered back
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Dry clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.