This Flower Power Embroidered Flower Chain Stitch Down Throw Pillow from renowned, family-owned company Michaelian Home celebrates the 60s with a fun and vibrant design. A work of botanical art perfect for any space in your home, this Down Throw Pillow celebrates the embroidery tradition and careful craftsmanship that has made Michaelian Home world-renowned.
- An abstract design made of brightly colored shapes cover the entire face of this pillow. Blues, greens and pinks accented with red & caramel.
- Embroidered flowers on cross stitch design features flowers in crisp detail
- 100% wool face and red linen zippered back
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Dry clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.