A hand-stitched work of art, this American Yorkshire Pig Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow is made by Michaelian Home, a family-owned company since the early 1920's celebrated for their dedication and profound love of animals. The American Yorkshire Pig Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow is handcrafted with careful detail by the animal lovers of Michaelian Home to bring the hard work and natural beauty of the barnyard to your home.
- 100% wool, hand-stitched face features approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- Supple cotton velvet zippered back
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Dry clean only
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our PIG GIFTS & PIG PRODUCTS