The Nile Crocodiles Family Ceramic Figurine Set of 2 from De Rosa is a stunning and unique set of crocodile sculptures hand-carved in porcelain with gold and platinum trim accents.
- Pieces launched in 2012
- 2 Hand-carved ceramic Nile crocodiles sculptures...each piece unique
- Accented with rich gold and platinum trim
- Hand-enameled colors individually fired for each hue
- Artistic style influenced by Dali, Picasso, and Miro
- No two pieces from the De Rosa Collection will be exactly alike and colors may vary slightly due to numerous kiln firings and the hand painting process
About the De Rosa Collection
The De Rosa family has been intimately involved with ceramics, since 1945 when the founder, Jorge De Rosa attended the Argentinian National School of Ceramic Design. Although the process has changed somewhat over the years the elegance and sophistication of the De Rosa Collection figurines has been secure.
Each piece in the De Rosa Collection is a unique piece of fine ceramic, first hand carved by talented artisans, then bold enamel coloring is applied, again by hand, with a firing after each application. The figurines are then finished with a lustrous 24k gold and/or platinum trim.
View ALL of our ALLIGATOR GIFTS & ALLIGATOR PRODUCTS