From Uruguayan ceramic artists, our delightful Kingfisher Figurine from the Bird Collection by De Rosa is a brilliantly colorful figurine you will be proud to give as a gift. The bird is the perfect size for your desk, coffee table, or bookshelf and compliments any decor.
- Hand-carved ceramic kingfisher sculpture...each piece unique
- Accented with rich gold and platinum trim
- Hand-enameled colors individually fired for each hue
- Artistic style influenced by Dali, Picasso, and Miro
- Because of the many kiln firings and hand painting process, no two pieces from the De Rosa Collection will be exactly alike and colors may vary slightly
- 3 1/8″x2 3/4″x3 1/2″ in
About the De Rosa Collection
The De Rosa family has been intimately involved with ceramics, since 1945 when the founder, Jorge De Rosa attended the Argentinian National School of Ceramic Design. Although the process has changed somewhat over the years the elegance and sophistication of the De Rosa Collection figurines has been secure.
Each piece in the De Rosa Collection is a unique piece of fine ceramic, first hand carved by talented artisans, then bold enamel coloring is applied, again by hand, with a firing after each application. The figurines are then finished with a lustrous 24k gold and/or platinum trim.
View ALL of our BIRD GIFTS & BIRD PRODUCTS