Featuring hand-glazed white stoneware with individual pockets for displaying deviled eggs, the Little Chick Deviled Egg Holder Tray is decorated with sculptural pewter baby chicken crafted in careful detail.
- Hand-glazed stoneware egg tray
- Serves 16 eggs
- Embellished with pure pewter sculptural accents
- From the Vagabond House Farmers Market Collection
- Created by a team of American designers and produced in Thailand by Vagabond House
- Dishwasher safe on low temperature setting, though not recommended (no acidic soap such as lemon)
About Vagabond House
Vagabond House, a Family-owned American Pewter Tableware Company, creates stunning, handmade tableware, dinnerware, serving ware, and gift items inspired by nature. Their American designers strive to create exceptional work that will benefit generation after generation. Fine craftsmanship from overseas facilities, coupled with artful American design creates opportunities for functional heirlooms. Pewter, the primary material of choice, is a mix of 95% tin and antimony and copper. It will not rust, tarnish, change or effect the taste of food or drink, requires very little maintenance and is as versatile a metal as can be. Naturally shed antlers are used in many serving tools and handles and will gain a rich aged look over time. And prized, rare, naturally fallen Makha wood trees are used throughout the line as well.
View ALL of our BIRD GIFTS & BIRD DECOR