This whimsical and sophisticated Rabbit Standing Deviled Egg Tray blends sculptural ease with functional use. From the designers at Vagabond House, the Rabbit Standing Deviled Egg Tray features space for 16 egg halves in a hand-glazed, crisp white stoneware tray.
- Handcrafted from pure pewter, detailed bunny stands center in the middle of the tray
- White stoneware tray is double-fired with a hand-glazed finish for high-shine
- Provides space for 16 egg halves
- Food safe and FDA compliant
- Hand washing is recommended, if placed in a dishwasher please use low heat and a mild soap
About Vagabond House
Vagabond House, a Family-owned American Pewter Tableware Company, creates stunning, handmade tableware, dinnerware, serving ware, and gift items inspired by nature. Their American designers strive to create exceptional work that will benefit generation after generation. Fine craftsmanship from overseas facilities, coupled with artful American design creates opportunities for functional heirlooms. Pewter, the primary material of choice, is a mix of 95% tin and antimony and copper. It will not rust, tarnish, change or effect the taste of food or drink, requires very little maintenance and is as versatile a metal as can be. Naturally shed antlers are used in many serving tools and handles and will gain a rich aged look over time. And prized, rare, naturally fallen Makha wood trees are used throughout the line as well.
View ALL of our RABBIT GIFTS & BUNNY PRODUCTS