Created by Uruguayan artists at the De Rosa Collection in Montevideo, Uruguay, this Limited Tiger Sitting Ceramic Figurine celebrates the regal beauty of the tiger in traditional South American art with a colorful, surreal twist, making it a memorable and elegant accent piece.
- Piece launched in 2020
- Limited to 500 numbered pieces
- Hand-carved ceramic lion sculpture...each piece unique
- Accented with rich gold trim
- Hand-enameled colors individually fired for each hue
- Artistic style influenced by Dali, Picasso, and Miro
- Because of the many kiln firings and hand painting process, no two pieces from the De Rosa Collection will be exactly alike and colors may vary slightly
About the De Rosa Collection
The De Rosa family has been intimately involved with ceramics, since 1945 when the founder, Jorge De Rosa attended the Argentinian National School of Ceramic Design. Although the process has changed somewhat over the years the elegance and sophistication of the De Rosa Collection figurines has been secure.
Each piece in the De Rosa Collection is a unique piece of fine ceramic, first hand carved by talented artisans, then bold enamel coloring is applied, again by hand, with a firing after each application. The figurines are then finished with a lustrous 24k gold and/or platinum trim.
View ALL of our LION GIFTS & LION PRODUCTS