This stunning Lily of the Valley Crystal Sculpture from Mats Jonasson Maleras is an elegant gift for someone you treasure.
- Signed on the bottom by artist Mats Jonasson
- Made in Sweden with flawless sandblasted Swedish crystal
- Cast engraved crystal
- Hand-painted using organic colors in consideration of environmental responsibilities
- From the Floral Fantasy Collection
- Includes artist biography in custom packaging
- Do not use strong cleaning agents and keep away from strong direct sunlight
Mats Jonasson Crystal sculptures include tigers, bears, elephants, wolves, sea turtles and more, each crafted by glass artists in Sweden using the finest Swedish crystal. Astonishingly detailed lifelike designs are engraved into the back of the crystal, then either colored in vibrant hues or left unadorned, to be experienced through the dazzling flawless surface of the material itself. Roses, irises, sunflowers, orchids and more are rendered to inspire, and be admired, for generations to come.
Mats Jonasson began as an apprentice engraver at The Glass Works in 1959. Over the next thirty years he worked with many of the most respected contemporary glass artists in Sweden. During this period, he developed his own wildlife related natural style that separates him from the rest. To use his own words, "Our forests have captured the hearts and minds of people since time immemorial." And so has Mats Jonasson captured us. Mats and his company, which has been evolving and growing since 1981 in Maleras Sweden, contributes 5% of his company's proceeds on the sale of 12 of his wildlife sculptures, to an international organization that regulates the trade of international endangered flora and fauna species.