This simple and elegant Horse Porcelain Figurine is entitled "Gallop I" and is one of four figurines that are created by sculptor Alfredo Llorens. Collect all of them for a truly magnificent centerpiece that will impress your guests.
- Handmade Spanish porcelain
- Part of the Re-Deco collection
- Extensive molding process requiring between 15 and 20 molds
- Hand painted
- Fired for approximately 24 hours in a kiln at over 1300º C
- Base included
- Issue Year 2003
In 1953 Juan, José and Vicente Lladró made their first porcelain creations in a Moorish furnace built in their own home in Almàssera (Valencia). In 1969 their facility in the City of Porcelain (Valencia) was completed and today is still home to the creative process and production of some of the highest artistic and technical quality porcelain in the world. Lladro's production innovations not only in the design and style of the figurines but also in the firing techniques have earned them many acknowledgements and awards.
In the 1990's Lladro was awarded the Príncipe Felipe awards for Internationalization, Competitiveness and Renown Brand Management. Lladro figurines and sculptures have collectors around the world and they can also be seen in the Hermitage Museum of Saint Petersburg, the Valencia Pavilion in the Universal Show of Seville, as well as in the Museum of Modern Art of Santo Domingo.
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days from the manufacturer's facility
- Ships to AK, HI and all military addresses
- International shipping available
- Expedited shipping available
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it:
- TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt
- Receive a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you
- Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are Made to Order), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable as these sales are final
- To PROCESS A RETURN you may go to your "Completed Orders Page" in your account on our website and complete the form OR
- You may contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number
- This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you
- An RMA number is required prior to returning any merchandise to us
For our COMPLETE RETURN POLICY please visit THIS PAGE.