This attractive Elk Wood Pail Ice Bucket by Vagabond House will be a rustic, yet sophisticated addition to your barware.
- Created with teak and pure pewter
- Embellished with pewter Elk head sporting a full rack of antlers
- Pewter bands with realistic rivets adorn the rough look of the bucket
- Pewter will not tarnish
- Removable stainless steel liner keeps ice and water separate from wood, and easy to clean and dry
- From the Lodge Collection
- Created by a team of American designers
- Produced in Thailand by Vagabond House
About Vagabond House
Vagabond House, a Family-owned American Pewter Tableware Company, creates stunning, handmade tableware, dinnerware, serving ware, and gift items inspired by nature. Their American designers strive to create exceptional work that will benefit generation after generation. Fine craftsmanship from overseas facilities, coupled with artful American design creates opportunities for functional heirlooms. Pewter, the primary material of choice, is a mix of 95% tin and antimony and copper. It will not rust, tarnish, change or effect the taste of food or drink, requires very little maintenance and is as versatile a metal as can be. Naturally shed antlers are used in many serving tools and handles and will gain a rich aged look over time. And prized, rare, naturally fallen Makha wood trees are used throughout the line as well.
View ALL of our ELK GIFTS & ELK PRODUCTS