A true masterpiece, this impressive Limited Edition Black Elephant Ceramic Figurine from De Rosa deserves a special place in your home or office. This remarkable sculpture was launched in 2018, and each piece is unique due to the hand carved detailing of the ceramic elephant bust. Hand enameled colors are individually fired for each hue and the elephant's tusks are accented with a rich gold trim.
- Limited to an edition of 400
- Part of the Gallery Collection
- Accented with gold tusks
- Gift boxed with numbered certificate signed by the artist
- Artistic style influenced by Dali, Picasso, and Miro
- Because of the many kiln firings and hand painting process, no two pieces from the De Rosa Collection will be exactly alike and colors may vary slightly
About the De Rosa Collection
The De Rosa family has been intimately involved with ceramics, since 1945 when the founder, Jorge De Rosa attended the Argentinian National School of Ceramic Design. Although the process has changed somewhat over the years the elegance and sophistication of the De Rosa Collection figurines has been secure.
Each piece in the De Rosa Collection is a unique piece of fine ceramic, first hand carved by talented artisans, then bold enamel coloring is applied, again by hand, with a firing after each application. The figurines are then finished with a lustrous 24k gold and/or platinum trim.
View ALL of our ELEPHANT GIFTS & ELEPHANT PRODUCTS