Impress her with a gift she'll love with this lovely Bee and Sunflower Single Strand Pewter Bracelet from La Contessa Jewelry.
- Features light Colorado topaz and chili pepper Swarovski crystals and mabe pearl and desert jasper semi-precious cabochons
- Bracelet measures 6.5", and includes a 2" extender
- Bee charm dangles from extension
- Lobster claw clasp
- Hand cast in American lead free pewter and set in antique silver
- Part of "Whats's the Buzz" Collection by Mary DeMarco
- Hand made in the USA
About Mary DeMarco and La Contessa Jewelry
Mary has been handcrafting the La Contessa line since 1986 drawing inspiration from antiques, anything vintage, traveling, gardening and her undeniable Italian heritage. She has combined her degree in Fine Arts with studying art in Florence, Italy to create a Made in America company that distinguishes itself from others with its acute attention to detail, use of quality materials and reasonable pricing. Even her studio that was built in the 1800's reflects the tone and quality of the jewelry she produces.
About the Process
Each and every jewelry item that La Contessa offers if completely handcrafted in their studio. First a model is sculpted then pewter cast, then soldered and then finished in order to create unique, multi-layered, extensively detailed works of wearable art. Color is introduced into the pieces with semi-precious stones such as Jasper, Turquoise and Austrian Crystals. And always have been and forever will be proudly....Made in the USA.
View ALL of our FLOWER-FRUIT JEWELRY
View ALL of our LACONTESSA JEWELRY