The Two Pheasants Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow features a stunning, handmade wool Ring-Necked Pheasant (Phasianus Calchicus) design. This beautiful wild bird is found across the United States, from New England to California, with a major concentration of their population now in the Dakotas.
- Feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Handmade 100% wool face features approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- Beige cotton velvet zippered back
- Dry clean only
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our BIRD GIFTS & BIRD PRODUCTS
About Michaelian Home