The Swimming Fish Cotton Hooked Rug "Camp Outer Banks" is an eye-catching, hand-dyed, hand-hooked, and hand-pulled cotton rug crafted using the traditional hooked rug art form, meaning this piece is created one loop at a time by the artists of Michaelian Home. The cotton in this fish-themed rug is dyed in shades of blue and violet to represent moving water, while deep salmon, red, blue, green, pink, gold, brown, and grey dyes come together to make realistic fish.
- Hand pulled cotton, hand dyed and hand hooked through burlap in the traditional hooked rug art form...one loop at a time
- Cotton provides a soft, silky, and durable luxury you can see and actually feel
- Made with natural materials that are sustainable and durable
- Handcrafted, there will be slight variations
- Sweep or vacuum regularly (no beater bar)
- Spot clean with warm soapy water
- No machine wash
- Do not pull out loose yarns clip them at surface with scissors
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our FISH GIFTS & FISH PRODUCTS