Silver plated leopard sculpture #A502 by D'Argenta. Poised in an alert state, something has captured the attention of this attractive leopard as he looks over his shoulder. He's sure to capture your attention too. The wonderful attention to detail and positioning make this piece an attractive addition to your dwelling. Be sure to see all the other leopard sculptures by these talented artists.
Weight: approx. 5 lbs.
About D'Argenta Internacional
Ornate in design, exquisite in detail and beautifully elegant, the Sterling Silver Plated products represent the perfect heirloom quality piece for your home. D’Argenta Silver Sculptures and objects d’art offer unparalleled excellence in quality and exquisite attention to detail and are technically flawless yet competitively priced. D’Argenta introduced an advanced new metalworking technique decades ago which changed the way precious metals are sculpted:
- Combining cold casting and electroforming to create intricate, finely detailed sculptures
- Initial plating with a .015 inch (400 micra) thick layer of copper
- Second plating with silver or (24K) gold at a thickness of .001 inch (24 micra)
- Interior polyester fiberglass core strengthens sleek metal plating
- Exterior protective lacquer coating prevents tarnishing and maintains luster
- Does not require polish or any type of metal cleaner
- Simply dust with a dry cloth as needed