From renowned artist Elaine Coyne, this Sea Turtle Necklace is crafted from solid brass finished with the artist's signature verdigris patina.
- A Sea Turtle on a domed square background
- Handcrafted in exclusive Verdigris Patina Solid Brass on dual strand Antique Turquoise thin rawhide
- Pendant measures 5/8" square
- Rawhide measures 17"
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Comes complete with signature green velvet pouch and artist's bio
About Elaine Coyne Jewelry
Since 1974, Elaine Coyne has received acclaim for her exceptional patinas on brass. The line of Elaine Coyne Artware Jewelry includes her nature inspired earrings, necklaces and bracelets, all handcrafted in the USA in her signature Verdigris Patina Solid Brass as well as earth patinas and a white patina. Artist Elaine Coyne practices the process of merging art history with contemporary designs and motifs, has achieved worldwide recognition for her jewelry designs and has been featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Orlando Sentinel, Houston Chronicle, Mademoiselle and Women's Wear Daily. Her jewelry was featured in Ben Stiller's "Night at the Museum" and the third season of "Smallville".
View ALL of our TURTLE GIFTS & TURTLE PRODUCTS