A beautiful addition to your table settings, the Pheasant Stoneware Napkin Ring Set features four matching white stoneware napkin rings with sculptural pewter bird accents.
- Twice fired white stoneware napkin rings
- Pure pewter detailed pheasant
- Pewter will not tarnish
- Created by a team of American Designers
- Produced in Thailand by Vagabond House
- Hand wash recommended: if placing in the dishwasher use low heat and non acidic detergent
- Vagabond House Morning Hunt collection
- Set of 4
About Vagabond House
Vagabond House, a Family-owned American Pewter Tableware Company, creates stunning, handmade tableware, dinnerware, serving ware, and gift items inspired by nature. Their American designers strive to create exceptional work that will benefit generation after generation. Fine craftsmanship from overseas facilities, coupled with artful American design creates opportunities for functional heirlooms. Pewter, the primary material of choice, is a mix of 95% tin and antimony and copper. It will not rust, tarnish, change or effect the taste of food or drink, requires very little maintenance and is as versatile a metal as can be. Naturally shed antlers are used in many serving tools and handles and will gain a rich aged look over time. And prized, rare, naturally fallen Makha wood trees are used throughout the line as well.
View ALL of our BIRD GIFTS & BIRD PRODUCTS