This antique style Lancaster Deer Needlepoint Down Throw Pillow has a soft toffee colored background and is made by Michaelian Home who is a renowned needlepoint art company celebrated for strict adherence to tradition and quality. Recognized for the family-run company's profound love of nature, Michaelian Home brings you this Lancaster Deer Needlepoint Pillow in crisp detail and inspired beauty.
- Features a vintage color palette of olive green, tan, gold, brown, and taupe perfect for any decor scheme
- Rusty rose border and corner embellishment frame the intricate nature scene
- The feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Weighs approximately 2 lbs
- Handmade 100% wool face features approximately 100 stitches per square inch
- Beige cotton velvet zippered back
- Dry clean only
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our DEER GIFTS & DEER PRODUCTS