This evocative Frog Baby Sculpture by Jon Anderson exemplifies the artist's unique perspective and painstaking process with its stunning beauty and brilliant range of colors and patterns. Each tiny polymer clay tile is laid into place by hand, mosaic-style, creating one-of-a-kind sculptures that celebrate both the beauty of nature and the timelessness of artistic tradition. No two FimoCreations Frog Baby Sculptures are exactly alike - though the colors and patterns will be very similar to the ones pictured above, yours will be a truly one-of-a-kind piece of collectible wildlife art.
Each one-of-a-kind, made in Bali, Indonesia, Jon Anderson Fimo Creations polymer clay sculpture comes in a gift box made with recycled paper.
- No two FimoCreations figurine are alike.
- Every piece boasts its own array of colors and shapes.
- Classical Moorish motifs, Native American spirits, Celtic themes, and ancient petroglyphs appear in his work.
- Using a polymer or non-terrestrial clay, Jon blends colors to create a striking variety of magnificent hues.
- "Canes" of colored clay are then laid out to form the shape he envisions, then cut into tiny individual tiles.
- Each sculpture is crafted from hundreds of these tiles, applied in a range of patterns to an interior form of hand-carved wood or leftover clay.
- Completed sculptures are repeatedly fired and cooled, sometimes creating tiny fissures or "crazing" that further distinguishes each piece.
- When the firing process is complete, each piece is hand-finished for a brilliant satin appearance.
View ALL of our FROG GIFTS & FROG PRODUCTS