Capture the incredible design and whimsical aura of everyone's favorite reptile with this charming Iguana Baby Sculpture by wildlife artist John Anderson. Part artist creation, part faithful representation of nature, the FimoCreations Iguana Baby brings a bold color palette and unique accent to any room of the house. Crafted by a unique process that involves the application of hundreds of layered polymer clay tiles by hand, this piece sings with intricate detail. Each Fimo Iguana Baby is made entirely by hand, so no two pieces have exactly the same design. The perfect piece of collectible art as well as a memorable conversation-starter, the Fimo Iguana Baby sculpture makes a remarkable gift for the wildlife enthusiast with a wild streak of originality.
Each one-of-a-kind, made in Bali, Indonesia, Jon Anderson Fimo Creations polymer clay sculpture comes in a gift box made with recycled paper.
- No two FimoCreations figurine are alike.
- Every piece boasts its own array of colors and shapes.
- Classical Moorish motifs, Native American spirits, Celtic themes, and ancient petroglyphs appear in his work.
- Using a polymer or non-terrestrial clay, Jon blends colors to create a striking variety of magnificent hues.
- "Canes" of colored clay are then laid out to form the shape he envisions, then cut into tiny individual tiles.
- Each sculpture is crafted from hundreds of these tiles, applied in a range of patterns to an interior form of hand-carved wood or leftover clay.
- Completed sculptures are repeatedly fired and cooled, sometimes creating tiny fissures or "crazing" that further distinguishes each piece.
- When the firing process is complete, each piece is hand-finished for a brilliant satin appearance.