By D'Argenta and Mexican artist Martin Mendoza, this Dolphin Trio Silver Plated Sculpture is handmade to order and limited to an edition of 500 pieces signed and numbered by the artist.
- By D'Argenta artist Martin Mendoza
- Handmade to order in Mexico
- Plated in Sterling Silver
- Limited Edition of 500
- Measures approximately 14.5 in. W x 14.5 in. D x 18.5 in. H
- Weighs approximately 10.14 lbs
- Finished in tarnish-resistant lacquer
- Clean only with a soft cloth to remove dust.
- No metal polishers or cleaning agents should be used.
About D'Argenta Internacional
Ornate in design, exquisite in detail and beautifully elegant, the Sterling Silver Plated products represent the perfect heirloom quality piece for your home. D’Argenta Silver Sculptures and objects d’art offer unparalleled excellence in quality and exquisite attention to detail and are technically flawless yet competitively priced. D’Argenta introduced an advanced new metalworking technique decades ago which changed the way precious metals are sculpted:
- Combining cold casting and electroforming to create intricate, finely detailed sculptures
- Initial plating with a .015 inch (400 micra) thick layer of copper
- Second plating with silver or (24K) gold at a thickness of .001 inch (24 micra)
- Interior polyester fiberglass core strengthens sleek metal plating
- Exterior protective lacquer coating prevents tarnishing and maintains luster
- Does not require polish or any type of metal cleaner
- Simply dust with a dry cloth as needed
View ALL of our DOLPHIN GIFTS & DOLPHIN PRODUCTS