The Butterfly Verdigris Patina Solid Brass Turquoise Necklace by artist Elaine Coyne celebrates nature in a stunning piece of handmade brass jewelry complete with turquoise stone accent.
- Features a detailed verdigris patina solid brass butterfly on a domed square pendant with a turquoise cabochon
- These butterflies are new in the delicacy of each piece so as to give these collectible patina butterflies a smaller, but impactful statement
- Each patina is layered to give you a totally one of a kind beauty
- Turquoise beading necklace measures 17"
- Pendant measures 3/4" square
- Made in the USA
Elaine Coyne Jewelry
Since 1974, Elaine Coyne has received acclaim for her exceptional patinas on brass. The line of Elaine Coyne Artware Jewelry includes her nature inspired earrings, necklaces and bracelets, all handcrafted in the USA in her signature Verdigris Patina Solid Brass as well as earth patinas and a white patina. Artist Elaine Coyne practices the process of merging art history with contemporary designs and motifs, has achieved worldwide recognition for her jewelry designs and has been featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Orlando Sentinel, Houston Chronicle, Mademoiselle and Women's Wear Daily. Her jewelry was featured in Ben Stiller's "Night at the Museum" and the third season of "Smallville".
View ALL of our BUTTERFLY JEWELRY
View ALL of our BUTTERFLY GIFTS & BUTTERFLY PRODUCTS