From renowned home decor designer Michaelian Home, the Bud Longhorn Printed Down Throw Pillow features a longhorn in a field of blooming blue bells by artist Marcy Jackson of Red Cat Studio.
- Nature-inspired design by family-run company Michaelian Home
- Image printed on cotton
- Embellished with embroidered details
- Zippered back
- Removable feather down insert features thoroughly sterilized 95% white duck feathers with 5% down
- Ticking cover is 300 count 100% cotton
- Insert size is 2" bigger than pillow
- Machine washable
About Michaelian Home
Since 1920, family owned Michaelian Home has offered beautiful handmade, hand hooked and hand woven area rugs made with natural, sustainable, durable materials including wool and cotton. All Michaelian Home wool rugs feature a 100% wool face, with a cotton cloth back for durability, and the Camp Collection rugs are made from 100% cotton. Their decorative needlepoint pillows demonstrate exceptional hand artistry and have roughly 100 stitches/sq.in. and the Petit Point pillows have about 225 stitches/sq.in. Michaelian Home delivers the very best hand hooked, hand woven rugs, handmade needlepoint and hand hooked pillows at affordable prices.
View ALL of our COW/BULL GIFTS & COW/BULL PRODUCTS