The Dolphin Art Glass Sculpture by Badash is a beautiful piece for any ocean lover. The gorgeous blues and greens make this dolphin a truly striking piece of art.
- 14 inches tall
- Murano Style Mouth Blown Artistic Glass
- Environmentally Sustainable All Natural Components
- Beautiful Rich Color Accent Centerpiece Set on A Crystal Base
- This Glass Dolphin Fits Beautifully in a Coastal Theme
- Art glass is a blend of many colors of glass and it is completely normal to have air bubbles appear in the glass. Colors may also vary from piece to piece making each one a unique work of art
- Exquisitely hand-crafted crystal
- Produced from lead free glass
- Unique and superior quality and style
Jack Badash entered the Gift Industry as a shipping clerk in 1936. Nine years later, after moving up the ranks and gaining invaluable experience and knowledge, he formed 'Javit Badash Inc.', the predecessor to Badash Crystal. Badash became known among buyers for his American made hand-cut and machine-cut tumblers, stemware, gifts, and vases. The business grew slowly but steadily over the next 35 years. In its heyday, Javit was the largest U.S. firm producing hand-cut and machine cut glassware.
In 1980, Jack Badash sold the company and tried retirement. Being way too active and energetic, Jack was not yet suited for retirement, so after a few years of consulting, he began Jack Badash Inc. now known as Badash Crystal. Badash Crystal began with hand-cut tumblers as Javit had, then grew to include Russian crystal imports. In 1987, Jack's son, Mark Badash joined Badash Crystal after becoming disenchanted with the practice of law. Together, Jack and Mark have developed the business which has flourished and now provides its customers with unique, high quality gift selections from all over the world.
View ALL of our DOLPHIN GIFTS & DOLPHIN PRODUCTS