This sophisticated, beautiful Arche of Bees Oval Cheese Tray from Vagabond House is an elegant take on nature-themed dinnerware featuring sculptural pewter bee handles and an Acacia wood tray.
- Acacia wood board with pewter accent handles
- Pewter handles are tarnish-resistant and feature 3-dimensional bees
- Wash pewter with mild dish soap
- Oil board with food safe oil once a year
- Created by a team of American Designers
- Produced in Thailand by Vagabond House
About Vagabond House
Vagabond House, a Family-owned American Pewter Tableware Company, creates stunning, handmade tableware, dinnerware, serving ware, and gift items inspired by nature. Their American designers strive to create exceptional work that will benefit generation after generation. Fine craftsmanship from overseas facilities, coupled with artful American design creates opportunities for functional heirlooms. Pewter, the primary material of choice, is a mix of 95% tin and antimony and copper. It will not rust, tarnish, change or effect the taste of food or drink, requires very little maintenance and is as versatile a metal as can be. Naturally shed antlers are used in many serving tools and handles and will gain a rich aged look over time. And prized, rare, naturally fallen Makha wood trees are used throughout the line as well.