Our Alligator Etched Crystal Craft Beer Glass Set from Evergreen Crystal features two handsome, well designed, sand carved glasses, sure to add pleasure to your beer drinking experience. The unique etched design by artist and Master Carver Lorraine Coyle showcases the gator body on one side and his tail on the other.
- Set includes two craft beer glasses
- An international specialist of beverage sensory analysis designed glass shape
- Multi-layered, sand-carved design by Colorado artist Lorraine Coyle
- Glasses imported from Italy and etched in the USA
- Laser cut 1.2 mm fine rim
- Chimney shape of glass balances aromas
- Easy to hold narrow stem reduces heat transfer from hand to beverage
- Laser etched circle in bottom of glass helps maintain a persistent stream of bubbles
About Evergreen Crystal
- EVERGREEN CRYSTAL is created through a labor-intensive process that begins with the artist, Lorraine (Lori) Coyle sketching each design by hand.
- Each EVERGREEN CRYSTAL vessel is individually hand carved by sand expelled with varying speeds and pressures, one layer at a time. A final layer is applied to each piece as delicately and finely as air brushed artwork.
- The multi-layered carving reaches a level of depth that accounts for its 3-dimensional detail.
- This deliberate, lengthy process of multi-layering is unique among producers of crystal artwork.
- In 1989, Lori received a call from The White House needing a number of vases in a mere week featuring a flag design unfurling in a field of stars. This piece became the 1989 American Success Awards, presented to notable Americans including George Strait and Norma Kamali.
- The White House commission led to other noteworthy projects for the likes of the National Press Foundation awards (given to Ed Bradley, Barbara Walters and Ann Landers), Rose Bowl trophies, Exxon corporate awards, The Phoenix Golf Open, and the 1984 Olympic sponsor prize awards.
View ALL of our DEER GIFTS & DEER PRODUCTS